Dining at Adare Manor
A culinary exploration
Experience a gracious evening of fine-dining by candle light our Michelin star Oak Room restaurant, where Head Chef Michael Tweedie’s seasonal menu has distilled the essence of Ireland’s best artisan ingredients, paired with our wine collection, lovingly curated by our sommeliers. In the mornings, the magnificent Gallery offers a breakfast menu designed to give you an inspiring start to the day. Our Afternoon Tea in The Gallery is a refined indulgence, where expert Executive Pastry Chef Xavier Torne has created a divine menu of delightful confections, pastries, and hand-cut sandwiches, served with a selection of exquisite teas from around the world.
For freshly brewed coffee or light bites to enjoy alongside a glass of champagne or an aperitif before dinner, The Drawing Room is a luxurious setting overlooking the beautiful formal gardens. Connoisseurs of fine spirits and imaginative libations will find a warm welcome in The Tack Room, where a menu of savoury snacks and sharing platters are the perfect companion to a world-class whiskey collection and specialty cocktail list. Whatever you might be in the mood for, the talented and passionate culinary team at Adare Manor has perfected a menu to match.
To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of our guests of all ages, we have established the following policies for children’s dining:
- The Oak Room: Children aged 6 and up are welcome.
- The Tack Room: Children under 16 are welcome until 6.00pm.
- The Drawing Room: Children under 16 are welcome at all times.
- The Carriage House: Children of all ages are welcome in the Restaurant and Lounge, however, no one under the age of 18 is permitted in the Carriage House Bar.
All children must be accompanied at all times by an adult, for their own safety.
Please note the following opening days for our outlets:
- The Tack Room is open to hotel residents Wednesday through Sunday.
- The Oak Room is open to residents and non-residents Wednesday through Sunday, subject to availability.
- The Carriage House is open to residents and non-residents for lunch and dinner 7 days a week, and to hotel residents and golfers for breakfast Tuesday through Sunday, subject to availability.