Adare Manor's Ultimate Wedding Retreat
Hosted by Celebrated Event Planners Bruce Russell and Tara Fay
In collaboration with two of the world’s most esteemed wedding and event planners Bruce Russell and Tara Fay, Adare Manor will welcome top designers and suppliers at the award-winning wedding venue on Saturday 22nd February 2020 for The Ultimate Wedding Retreat.
Co-stars of RTE’s flagship lifestyle show My Big Day: Home or Away, Bruce Russell and Tara Fay have created a platform that offers expert advice and creative content that couples and planners can avail of and trust. With a combined experience of over 30 years, Bruce and Tara have planned everything from intimate weddings to elaborate overseas celebrations and everything in between. Together, they will bring their curated advice, professional experience and invaluable insight to visiting guests at Adare Manor.
Adare Manor is inviting the public to purchase a limited number of tickets to attend this exclusive event. A very special overnight package is also currently available, with additional opportunities to meet the experts. Attendees of The Ultimate Wedding Retreat can expect a complete itinerary including dedicated day-time sessions with handpicked vendors offering insightful conversation on industry trends and expert recommendations on photography, floral design, entertainment, fashion, beauty and more, as well as unique complimentary gift bag and food & beverage refreshments throughout the day.
This is the first time that these top designs and suppliers will have come together for such an event. The special appearances by personalities include:
- Rime Arodaky, dress designer who brings style and attitude to her ceremony and capsule collections having trained at the prestigious Chambre Syndicale de la Couture de Paris. Rime’s designs are usually only for view in Paris.
- Greg Finck, wedding and fashion photographer, who has shot private events for discerning clientele and campaigns for brands such as Balenciaga, Chaumet and Elie Saab
- Kiana Underwood and Nathan Underwood, founder and co-founder of Tulipina, the internationally renowned floral design studio based in the US, specialising in bespoke floral experiences for ultra-luxury weddings and events worldwide.
- Christine Lucignano, internationally recognized editorial and celebrity makeup artist who credits her success for having worked with brands including Chanel, Nordstrom and industry icons such as Bobbi Brown.
- David Cashman, celebrity hairstylist of Coterie salon in Dublin specialising in salon and session work for brand campaigns and fashion shows.
In addition to meeting suppliers, attendees will have the opportunity to explore Adare Manor’s own magical setting and award-winning food and beverage offerings. Now Europe’s leading luxury castle resort, Adare Manor reopened its doors in November 2017 following a meticulous 21-month restoration, renovation and expansion, to return the storied property to its former splendour. The new Adare Manor boasts a stunning Grand Ballroom featuring sweeping staircase, marble floors and crystal chandeliers, with a capacity of up 350 people to host the most lavish weddings. In addition, the Grand Ballroom has its own private entrance, separate cocktail reception area and outdoor terrace with breath-taking views overlooking the River Maigue and golf course.
Two opportunities are available to those looking to attend the event:
- A one-day ticket to The Ultimate Wedding Retreat daytime sessions, from 10.30am-4pm on Saturday 22nd February, are available from €150.00 per person, including a complimentary gift bag to the value of €150.00. This very special event will finish with a luxurious Taittinger Champagne Afternoon Tea.
- A limited, unique opportunity is also available to those who wish to stay overnight. Overnight packages include access to the daytime sessions, exclusive cocktail reception followed by dinner with the retreat experts, and overnight accommodation with breakfast at €900.00 for two people and €600.00 for one person.