A romantic escape for couples
Missed out on your milestone moment? Fear not. You can still indulge in a country estate retreat at Adare Manor to celebrate your love. For three nights, you and your partner will enjoy a romantic escape in our spellbinding 19th century castle hotel. Our esteemed concierge team will consult with you on the ideal experience to personalise your stay. Maximise our 840-acre estate with charming outdoor pursuits from a horse and carriage ride to an ultraluxe picnic experience in the Walled Gardens and a wild river cruise experience off Scariff Harbour. Retreat to the Cinema for a private showing or treat yourselves to a intimate wine tasting in the Wine Cellar followed by a tempting dinner for two in our Michelin-starred Oak Room restaurant. Best of all, you can capture this very speccial moment-in-time thanks to a dedicated professional photoshoot to mark the occasion.
The “Staycation-moon” experience includes:
- Three nights’ accommodation in a Stateroom with breakfast each morning
- Dedicated concierge to create a personalised itinerary
- Private Horse & Carriage tour of Adare Manor with champagne and chocolates
- Dinner on one evening in The Carriage House restaurant
- Dinner on one evening in the Michelin-starred Oak Room restaurant
- Private wine tasting in the Wine Cellar
- Ultraluxe picnic experience on the estate with dedicated picnic butler
- Private transfer to Scariff Harbour for Wild River Cruise Experience with lunch or afternoon tea included
- Private Romantic Cinema Screening on an evening of your choice with cocktails
- Dedicated romantic photoshoot on the estate grounds to capture the special memories
- Specialty branded gift on turndown each evening
The “Staycation-moon” package is priced from €5,000 per couple.
Our Glorious Grounds
Adare Manor offers a wide range of outdoor pursuits available across the estate. These include a round of golf on the Ryder Cup 2027 course, fishing, falconry, archery, clay pigeon shooting, walking and cycling trails, horse and carriage tours, wildlife watching, gun dog training, picnics, and visiting the enchanting fairy garden in the woods. Adare Manor also boasts some of the most spectacular gardens such as the formal French gardens, walled gardens, and the arboretum. The 5-Star resort can also offer self-guided audio historical tours to those who prefer a cultural break.
Adare Manor will continue to protect the health and well-being of their team and their families, guests and the local community of Adare against the spread of this virus. All current protocols and safety guidelines will be update online. For more information please click here.