Our Measures to Help Ensure your Safety
The procedures we are putting in place at Adare Manor
To our valued friends and guests,
I hope you and your families are all safe and well.
We wish to thank you sincerely for your support and trust throughout these exceptionally challenging times and we look forward to welcoming you back to Adare Manor from Thursday 30th July once again.
Our commitment to providing beyond everything experiences with safety at the forefront has never been stronger and we will continue to work in providing the highest health and safety standards to ensure your peace of mind and comfort when returning to Adare Manor.
Our specially appointed Covid-19 response team are carefully monitoring the situation and are continuously adopting advice from the HSE, the Irish Government, the WHO, health and safety professionals around the world and best practices from experts in the hospitality industry. We are committed to ensuring that all of our guests are given the genuine, warm, and caring welcome that Adare Manor has become famous for and we will continue to monitor any changes to this situation.
We at Adare Manor are truly grateful for the wonderful relationships we have built with our guests and industry partners around the world and we look forward to creating more special memories with you as we continue our journey into the future.
We look forward to welcoming you home again to Adare Manor very soon and hope that you and your families stay safe during this time.
Health and Safety Measures
Our specially appointed COVID-19 response team are continuously monitoring our resort safety measures to ensure your wellbeing and peace of mind when returning to Adare Manor. The following are some of the processes we have in place to ensure a safe and special return for you and your guests.
- Temperature monitoring systems have been implemented in both the Manor House and Carriage House for our guests and team members and will be managed by our COVID health ambassadors.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been set up in all areas of the resort.
- We will offer alternative check-in and check-out options, parking and housekeeping services tailored to guests’ needs and comfort.
- Every member of the team has and will continue to be provided with training on safety, sanitation and physical distancing protocols and we will have COVID health ambassadors across the resort.
- Bars, restaurants and leisure facilities have been rearranged to adhere to social distancing measures and our team have implemented new reservation procedures.
- We have increased our frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all areas with special attention to high touch points in line with recommendations from WHO and CDC.
- We have elevated our sanitation of bedrooms and removed all nonessential items such as magazines, decorative pillows and paper products.
- All linen is laundered in-house in our laundry facility to temperatures above 60 degrees.
- Team members will use personal protective equipment in high risk areas.
- We have social distancing signage to provide guidance for guests in all public spaces.
- Contactless services are available.
- We have for now replaced our handshake with a nod and a smile.
Cancellation policy and booking flexibility
Now more than ever we understand the importance of flexibility when planning your travels and we will continue to update our booking and cancellation policies while travel restrictions are in place providing you with as much workability and planning comfort as possible.
What will happen if I cancel my current booking?
Existing individual bookings made through July 30th, 2020 can be changed or cancelled without penalty.
I want to make a new booking, what cancellation policy will apply?
We want to help you plan and book your future travel with confidence.
With no deposit required and cancellations possible up to 24 hours for individual reservations while travel restrictions are in place, travel planning is commitment free.
What happens if I paid a deposit for my booking?
If you cancel a rate which required a deposit or payment in advance, we will do everything we can to process your refund as quickly as possible.
Reservations may be changed without a fee but may result in different pricing.
I made my booking through a third-party website, what should I do?
For bookings made through a travel advisor or third party we request that you contact them directly as they may have different policies in place.
I am concerned about an event I have scheduled, what should I do?
We will work with our customers to manage any changes needed to Wedding, Group & Meeting bookings on a case by case basis. We are actively supporting weddings, groups and meeting organisers to address the needs of each event, including moving event dates to another time, in line with terms and conditions of that booking. For further queries please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I cancel my golf reservation without penalty?
Golf bookings made through June 29th, 2020 can be changed or cancelled without penalty.
Who do I speak to about changing/creating a reservation?
To change or make a reservation visit www.adaremanor.com or call our Reservations team on +353 61 605200.
We will continue to monitor the evolving situation and we will keep our policies under review with the latest recommendations and requirements set out by the Irish Government.
Adare Manor commits to
GBAC STAR™ Facility Accreditation Program
Under the guidance of GBAC, a Division of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, we have implemented the most stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention on our resort.
As the cleaning industry’s only outbreak prevention, response and recovery accreditation, GBAC STAR™ helps organisations establish protocols and procedures, offers expert-led training and assesses a facility’s readiness for biorisk situations. The program will verify that Adare Manor implements best practices to prepare for, respond to and recover from outbreaks and pandemics.
To achieve GBAC STAR™ accreditation, Adare Manor will demonstrate compliance with the program’s 20 core elements, which range from standard operating procedures and risk assessment strategies to personal protective equipment and emergency preparedness and response measures. Learn more about GBAC STAR accreditation at www.gbac.org.