Events, Meetings, Conferences & Incentives
A world-class location with world-class facilities
In Autumn 2017, Adare Manor will reopen as one of the finest destinations in the world. At the same time, we will carry our world-famous reputation into our meeting, incentive, corporate and events offering. No matter what the size or purpose of your event, our award-winning team can help match your ambition.
Whatever you need, we will have, including:
- A splendid new ballroom with capacity of 350 for banquets and 440 for meetings
- A 30-seater executive boardroom
- A cinema for your presentations
- A total bedroom count of 104 luxurious, air-conditioned rooms
- A wealth of on-site estate activities including archery, falconry and walking trails
- A championship golf course designed by Tom Fazio
- A well-earned pint in each and all of our three bars
- An award-winning meal in either our fine-dining or contemporary cuisine restaurants
- A walk to the picturesque village of Adare to see their famous thatched cottages
Easy to get to, hard to leave behind
Just a 30-minute drive from Shannon Airport, 90 minutes from Cork Airport and 2 hours 30 minutes from Dublin Airport, Adare Manor sits at the gateway to the southwest of Ireland. We are also within 30 minutes drive of a number of world-famous sights and attractions such as medieval King John's Castle, the Hunt Museum and Bunratty Castle and Folk Park. Best of all, Ireland’s most visited natural attraction, the Cliffs of Moher, is just 90 minutes from Adare Manor.
A specialist team for your special event
Our team at Adare Manor provide everything a planner could need for the perfect event. Simply contact our Sales Managers today and they will start helping you plan your event and exceed all your client’s expectations.
+353 (0) 61 60 52 23
+353 (0) 61 60 52 87
We look forward to welcoming you to the new Adare Manor when we reopen in Autumn 2017.