GOLF AT ADARE MANOR
Your New Course Is Nearly Ready
When world-renowned golf architect Tom Fazio and his team unveil the latest addition to their portfolio of incredible golf courses in Autumn 2017, Adare Manor will be home to one of the finest courses in Europe.
Every green and tee is being rebuilt and redesigned from scratch, while every bunker is being replaced with the latest Capillary Concrete liner drainage technology. Golf At Adare Manor will also be one of just a handful of courses worldwide that will have SubAir technology beneath every putting surface. What’s more, the Pure Distinction bent grass on every green will ensure Adare Manor will have the finest putting surfaces available. However, as every great golfer knows, it’s all about the numbers, so here they are.
Your new course will include:
- 72,000 linear metres of drainage, so it’s playable in any condition
- 64,000 tonnes of sand beneath the rough
- 50,000 kilograms of seed on the greens, tees, fairways and rough
- 35,000 tonnes of sand beneath the fairways
- 12,500m2 of Pure Distinction creeping bent seed sod, for the purest putting surfaces
- 3,000 tonnes of bunker sand in 44 bunkers
- 2,700m2 of increased size in the greens
- 1, 215 sprinklers
- 82 brand new tees
- 79 hectares of cut grass or twice as much as before
- 0 long rough